We're Making a Difference!
• Ontario Ground Water Association (OGWA)
Attended and presented on CWQA’s view of the Ontario College of Trades and the Dean Review at their Annual General Meeting, discussed testing requirements of CSA 483.1 and CSA technical committee review
• Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM)
Department of Energy talks on appliances, such as water softeners, on increased energy efficiency – suggested mandatory water softener rough in
• Independent Electricity Systems Operators (IESO)
Participated in roundtable discussion on increased energy efficiency in drinking water treatment
• Canadian Advisory Council on Energy Efficiency
Participated on behalf of industry in discussion on developing energy efficiency policies
• American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Supporting their recommendation that US EPA change their “Recommendations for Public Water Systems to Manage Cyantoxins in Drinking Water” to guideline document.
• Institute for Catastrophic Loss Reduction
Discussing flood management and litigation goals for effective management of residential and small ICI sites for storm water management infrastructure
• Canadian Water and Wastewater Association (CWWA)
Provided a follow-up Canadian report to CWQA’s 2014 presentation to CACP (Canadian Advisory Council on Plumbing) on storm water management infrastructure
• Ontario Onsite Wastewater Association (OOWA)
Attended their Annual General Meeting, began discussions for the relationship and integration of knowledge between the water treatment and septic design requirements in code and policy. Invited to present at their 2016 conference on the Alberta and BNQ work and how it applies to code in Ontario.
• Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
Met to discuss the possibility of joint or complimentary services for our members.
• American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
Signed MOU for sharing of knowledge and further industry understanding.
• Canadian Advisory Council on Plumbing (CACP)
Meeting to discuss national plumbing code and CSA B483.1 which will mandate certified product for the marketplace
• Standing Committee on Plumbing and HVAC
Meeting to discuss national plumbing code with respect to water treatment applications for potable water, rain and grey water applications.
CWQA works with a number of organizations, groups and committees:
See our partners