Thank you to all those who attended CWQA's AGM/Spring Event May 13th – 15th, 2015 in Toronto, Ontario!
Stay tuned for further information about CWQA and our growth as an Association. Members, see your monthly Communique newsletter.
Consumers: to protect yourself in the event of door-to-door sales, please review the following:
Check if a business has had serious complaints or charges filed against them
Understand your rights under the Consumer Protection Act
Read the latest consumer news and alerts
- An announcement from the Ontario College of Trades and the Minister of Trades, Colleges and Universities
- CWQA 2014 MID YEAR REPORT
- Responding to a Boil Water Alert
- What to do with water treatment systems after boil water alert
- Bypassing or Shutting Down Equipments Can Save Them from a Disaster
- Drinking the Drugs we take!
- Canadian Water Quality Association takes steps to educate water treatment professionals regarding lead in drinking water
- CWQA members - Whirlpool ride for charity
- Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act- Enforcement June 20 (Fr)
- Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act- Enforcement June 20