Background and Explanation of Who and What We Are
While it was formed in 1956 in Waterloo Ontario, it received its federal charter as a not-for-profit trade association in 1960.
For the last 50 years, CWQA stands as the unified Canadian voice for the Point-of-Use/Point-of-Entry (POU/POE) water quality improvement industry.
- An announcement from the Ontario College of Trades and the Minister of Trades, Colleges and Universities
- CWQA 2014 MID YEAR REPORT
- Responding to a Boil Water Alert
- What to do with water treatment systems after boil water alert
- Bypassing or Shutting Down Equipments Can Save Them from a Disaster
- Drinking the Drugs we take!
- Canadian Water Quality Association takes steps to educate water treatment professionals regarding lead in drinking water
- CWQA members - Whirlpool ride for charity
- Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act- Enforcement June 20 (Fr)
- Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act- Enforcement June 20