CWQA's Upcoming AGM/Spring Event May 13th – 15th, 2015 in Toronto, Ontario is now open for registration.
Early bird pricing expires on April 10th! Register today!
This year's event has grown, due to increasing demand, to include:
- More training and certification opportunities
- Our industry networking reception, this year at the Ripley's Aquarium and includes a behind-the-scenes tour
- A product showcase featuring the latest and greatest innovations in the industry
- Our Annual General Meeting which includes various industry expert presentations
- A regulatory panel discussion with MOE, MOH, MMAH, and OCOT
- An announcement from the Ontario College of Trades and the Minister of Trades, Colleges and Universities
- CWQA 2014 MID YEAR REPORT
- Responding to a Boil Water Alert
- What to do with water treatment systems after boil water alert
- Bypassing or Shutting Down Equipments Can Save Them from a Disaster
- Drinking the Drugs we take!
- Canadian Water Quality Association takes steps to educate water treatment professionals regarding lead in drinking water
- CWQA members - Whirlpool ride for charity
- Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act- Enforcement June 20 (Fr)
- Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act- Enforcement June 20