Background and Explanation of Who and What We Are
The industry served by the Canadian Water Quality Association and its members encompass water quality improvement for homes, businesses, industry and institutions in these broad areas: drinking water and working water.
While it was formed in 1967, it received its federal charter as a not-for-profit trade association in 1960. CWQA stands as a unified voice for the Point-of-Use/Point-of-Entry (POU/POE) water quality improvement industry.
- Responding to a Boil Water Alert
- What to do with water treatment systems after boil water alert
- Bypassing or Shutting Down Equipments Can Save Them from a Disaster
- Flooding Risk– Here are some Safety Tips to Protect your Homes
- After the Flood, What do I do with my non-submerged equipment?
- Canadian Water Quality Association takes steps to educate water treatment professionals regarding lead in drinking water
- CWQA members - Whirlpool ride for charity
- Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act- Enforcement June 20 (Fr)
- Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act- Enforcement June 20
- NOW AVAILABLE!! CANADA CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY ACT MANDATORY REPORTING GUIDELINES